PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
Berry Hills is home to a true shot makers course, with a rolling layout and tree lined fairways always in pristine condition.
We have an excellent driving range (5 acres) with 17 hitting stations of real grass open from dawn til dusk in season. There are also five target greens that mimic the course. You’ll find a putting green next to the golf shop and a chipping green behind the blue tee on #1.
Berry Hills maintains a dedicated, separate teaching area where our golf instructors can put you through your paces — whether you’re a beginner or a scratch golfer. We offer private and group lessons with our head golf pro, Barry Evans. The JC Golf Video Motion Analysis and software system here at Berry Hills can give you a complete assessment of your swing. Click here to learn more about our 3D golf simulator.
Take your game to the next level with a membership & lessons. Contact us at the Pro Shop. Give us a call (304) 744-8790.
Berry Hills Country Club Golf Rules
USGA RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY EXCEPT WHERE MODIFIED BY LOCAL RULES
1. Out of bounds defined by white stakes.
2. Lateral hazards defined by red stakes.
3. 100 and 150 markers measured to center of green.
4. Sprinkler head yardages measured to front, middle and back of greens.
5. Please rake traps, repair divots and ball marks.
6. Please observe cart posts and cart rules for the day.
7. All play from tee #1 unless Golf Staff approves otherwise.
8. Free relief from all flower beds.
William F. Gordon
PGA Golf Professional:
Barry G. Evans
Golf Course Superintendent: